Front End Software Developer Intern
Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
Posted 1 year ago
SkillsGood Communication Skills Interpersonal skills Teamwork and collaboration skills Adaptability skills Eager to learn and work with Ability to multitask
Front End Developer Intern will provide necessary support to various teams. They will learn and assist the team for various tasks. The intern will learn how to improve user experience and different technology stacks.
- Learn how to maintain and improve websites
- Learn and help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with the other team members
- Learn and apply different technology stacks
- Currently enrolled in BS Computer Science/BS Computer Engineering/BS Information Technology/BS Information Technology w/ specialization: Web and Mobile Applications/BS Information Technology w/ specialization: Animation and Game Development or any related courses
- Has a basic knowledge in PHP, Java or Python
- Stable internet connection for WFH set up.
- Computer or laptop with good memory that can handle programming requirements (you can research in the net as well)
- Headphones or Earphones for communication purposes
- Webcam so we can see you as well :)
- Certifications will be given to interns + our LNS+ Certification programmes
- Trainings will be given not only hard skills but also soft skills
- At least 1 mentor will be assigned to you
Apply instruction1. Please apply here and submit your resume.
2. Follow us in our facebook to know more about your application. Our facebook page is LEENTechNetworkSolutions
3. Our superhero coordinators will contact you for the details of your interview.
4. Note: we will not entertain email attachment & phone calls. Please use this platform to apply.