Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst Intern
Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
Posted 2 years ago
SkillsKnowledge in using Google Apps(Docs Sheets Slides Drive etc.) Good communication skills both written and verbal
Quality Assurance Analyst Intern will work as part of the QA Team. They will provide support and do necessary tasks.
- Observe how quality assurances team perform at work
- Perform various task assigned by the QA Supervisor
- Learn how defects and errors are found and spotted in the systems
- Learn the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Currently enrolled in BS Computer Science/BS Computer Engineering/BS Information Technology/BS Information Technology w/ specialization: Web and Mobile Applications or any related course
- Stable internet connection for Work from Home setup
- Computer with good memory or laptop that able to run microsoft products such as word (point for creating manuals) and can handle mobile and systems applications
- Headphones or Earphones for communication purposes
- Webcam so we can see you as well :)
- Certifications will be given to interns + our LNS+ Certification programmes
- Trainings will be given not only hard skills but also soft skills
- At least 1 mentor will be assigned to you
Apply instruction1. Please apply here and submit your resume.
2. Do not to follow us in our facebook to know more about your application. Our facebook page is LEENTechNetworkSolutions
3. Our superhero coordinators will contact you for the details of your interview.
4. Note: we will not entertain email attachment & phone calls. Please use this platform to apply.