Systems Analyst Intern
Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
Posted 1 year ago
SkillsProblem solving skills (Critical thinking) At least proficient in speaking and writing in English
Systems Analyst Intern provides support to the systems analyst team. Do various tasks that will be given by the supervisor.
- Cooperate with the development team
- Learn how to maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Learn the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Currently enrolled in Currently enrolled in BS Computer Engineering/BS Computer Science or any related course
- Knowledge in using Google Apps(Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.)
- Updated on the current technology trends
- Basic knowledge of using different visual charts
- Stable internet connection for Work from Home setup
- Computer with good memory or laptop that able to run microsoft products such as word (point for creating manuals)
- Headphones or Earphones for communication purposes
- Webcam so we can see you as well :)
- Certifications will be given to interns + our LNS+ Certification programmes
- Trainings will be given not only hard skills but also soft skills
- At least 1 mentor will be assigned to you
Apply instruction1. Please apply here and submit your resume.
2. Do not to follow us in our facebook to know more about your application. Our facebook page is LEENTechNetworkSolutions
3. Our superhero coordinators will contact you for the details of your interview.
4. Note: we will not entertain email attachment & phone calls. Please use this platform to apply.